Protect your business from the most common type of cybercrime with a total suite of identity and password management tools
Get In Touch
The Australia Cyber Security Centre reports that
- The most common category of cybercrime reported is ‘fraud’ (39.86%) which relates to criminals obtaining benefit through deception, such as investment, shopping or romance scams.
- Identity-related crimes incorporating the theft and misuse of personal information was the second most common category (32.4%)
Protect Your Business with Simple, Enterprise-Strength Password Management
Keeper is the trusted leader in password management helping organizations manage, secure and enforce strong passwords across all employee logins, applications and sites. Employees can access Keeper natively on all mobile operating systems, desktops and browsers.
Data is protected in Keeper’s zero-knowledge security architecture with world-class encryption. Zero-knowledge means that only the user has knowledge of and access to their Master Password and the encryption key that is used to encrypt and decrypt their information.
Keeper uses 256-bit AES encryption, which is used to encrypt classified data designated as TOP SECRET by the U.S. Government.
of data breaches are due to weak, default or stolen passwords
of people reuse passwords across
business and personal accounts
of data breaches are due to weak, default or stolen passwords
Secure More than Just Passwords
Passwords are one of many confidential assets that businesses need to secure. Keeper protects your sensitive files, documents, digital certificates, private keys, photos and videos in a highly- secure, encrypted digital vault. You can securely share files with colleagues and have confidence knowing that your information is backed up in Keeper’s Cloud Security VaultTM.
- Encrypted vault for each employee
- Enhanced protection with two-factor authentication
- Secure file storage and sharing
- Password generator
- Cloud-based, OS and device independent
- Admin console with reporting, auditing and analytics
- Fast deployment with AD/LDAP provisioning
- 24×7 support
- Prevent password-related data breaches and cyberthreats
- Strengthens compliance
- Boost employee productivity
- Enforce password policies and procedures
- Reduce help desk costs
- Minimal training, fast time-to-security
- Improve employee security awareness and behavior
The Keeper Difference
- Provides a simple, intuitive and unified password manager and digital vault
- Has an impenetrable security architecture with rigorous 3rd party audits (SOC II Type 2 and HIPAA compliant)
- Delivers native applications across all major devices, operating systems and browsers
- Provides password policy visibility and enforcement
- Has a dedicated customer care team 24x7x365
Keeper Third-Party Attestations and Certifications
Gartner Peer Insights
4.8 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5 TrustScore
#1 Enterprise Password Manager
4.7 out of 5 stars
PCMag Editor’s Choice
4.5 out of 5 stars
Relying solely on username and password security puts enterprise data at risk
The YubiKey 5 Series security keys deliver expanded authentication options
Strong Single Factor — Passwordles
Replaces weak passwords with passwordless tap-n-go secure login.
StrongTwoFactor — Password+Authenticaton
Adds a tap-n-go second factor for secure two-factor authentication.
Strong Multi-Factor —
Passwordless + PIN
Combines tap-n-go authentication with a PIN, to solve high assurance requirements such as financial transactions, or submitting a prescription.
The YubiKey delivers strong authentication at scale
The YubiKey multi-protocol support streamlines authenti- cation for existing systems while paving the way forward to a passwordless future.
- Authentication and cryptographic protocols supported include FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F), WebAuthn/ FIDO2, Personal Identity Verification-compatible (PIV) Smart Card, and OpenPGP smart card.
- Works across major operating systems including Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux, as well as leading browsers.
- Available in a choice of form factors that enable users to connect via the USB, NFC or Lightning connector.
- New! TheYubiKey5CNFCoffersmulti-protocol capabilities with both USB-C and NFC capabilities for secure tap and go authentication on all the modern devices uses love.
2018 Cost of Data Breach Study, Ponemon Institute Research Report 2 2017 Data Breach Investigations Report 10th Edition, Verizon
- We actually care about our clients
Our goal isn’t just to do IT work and get paid. We want to be your IT rockstars, helping you to succeed and become a rockstar too.
How we champion cybersecurity for small-medium business
High impact, affordable cyber security
We focus on what makes the biggest impact to your cyber security posture, while keeping costs to a minimum.
Enabling flexibility and collaboration
Remote working is here to stay. Our mantra is making sure your business can securely work anywhere, anytime.
Next-level support and knowledge
We’re a small team with loads of experience across all aspects of IT. Crushing complex problems quickly is our specialty.
Our numerous customer reviews speak for themselves:
Clive and the team has been a great help with setting up our business domain, web hoisting and email. Also needed them for some technical support with our internal network and cloud storage and they made it look easy. We could not get our site up in running in time without the help from them.
Very supportive team and professional services. I used to have issues with my web and email hosting but Clive has solved these issues in a relatively quick manner. Well done.
"Highly Professional, excellent IT & Technical Knowledge and Trustworthy"
We love working with Clive and team. They are a dream to work with and extremely responsive. Thanks for always looking out for us. We enjoy them so much we have recommended them to a few clients
Couldn't be happier! The team at Elastic IT are supportive and easy to deal with. There are always thing that pop up in business so having an IT partner who is very responsive and quick in dealing with issues is such a relief in day to day business. Was recommended Elastic IT by another business owner and its been a great decisions to engage Clive and the team. Appreciate their support.
Really happy with the service from the team at Elastic IT. They’ve helped us out of a few tight spots, made the transition to Office 365 pain-free, and even helped us with streamlining our invoicing in Xero. I'm one of those clients who isn't the most knowledgable when it comes to technology and i've sent many an early morning email with the subject "Help Me!" and they always have. Cannot thank or recommend Elastic IT enough.
Despite the fact we are a client (charity organistion) who wouldn't bring the company much money, Clive treated us with respect and professionalism in helping us resolve our Microsoft needs quickly and effectively.
Great knowledge and service.