Secure your new remote
working office with
Platform 81 & M365
Because COVID sucks, but remote working doesn’t have to suck
Get In Touch
A survey of 2,000 office workers in 10 countries showed a majority want to work remotely over two days a week on average, double from before the pandemic. And three quarters of employees want to continue working from home on a regular basis.
As remote working becomes the norm it also brings with it some unique challenges
Less governance and control
People can download company data into devices at their home of which you cannot see traffic, browsing history, or what they are doing with that data.
People using their
Bringing a whole range of issues around identity management, access control, and creating a compliant computer for accessing your confidential information.
Outdated hardware that cant handle the extra demand
Meanwhile, in your office, hardware such as firewalls are now having to handle extra traffic that it was not designed to cope with. A single outage can stop work for your entire team.
With Perimeter81 and M365 Business Premium, we can setup the essential foundations of a secure mobile and remote working environment
What is Business VPN?
A business VPN is a Virtual Private Network designed especially for the security and privacy needs of organizations.
Rather than connecting to the internet via an ISP, the best business VPNs provide an impenetrable tunnel between your organization’s resources and systems and the employees accessing them. End-to-end encryption of these connections, even if they are remote or using public Wi-Fi, prevents unwanted access or visibility into the organization’s network.
Secure Your Company’s Most Valuable Data
Get Private Servers and Static IPs
Deploy high-speed, private servers dedicated solely to your company’s needs and secure your team’s resource access with dedicated IPs.
Manage Team Member Access
Add team members to your network, create multiple user groups and manage team permissions all in one unified management portal.
Monitor Network Activity
Audit resource access, monitor bandwidth consumption and detect network anomalies. Get the full picture with complete network visibility.
The Power of
Discover the unique benefits of our innovative, hardware-free service.
Unlike other VPNs for business, our product eliminates the cost of expensive hardware installation for affordable and effective cybersecurity.
Easily expand your network with a scalable software framework and convenient cloud or on-premise deployments.
Deploy VPN endpoints in any physical or virtual location to keep employees close to your network and guarantee optimal transfer speeds.
Say goodbye to restrictive bandwidth limits with a scale-as-you-go network and flexible business VPN server deployment.
Best for businesses that require secure, remote work solutions with everything included in Business Standard, plus advanced cyberthreat protection and device management.
Advanced Threat Protection
- Help protect against sophisticated threats hidden in email attachments and links, and get cutting-edge defenses against zero-day threats, ransomware, and other advanced malware attempts with Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Remotely wipe company data from lost or stolen devices with selective wipe from Intune
- Restrict the copying or saving of company information to unauthorized apps and locations with app protection for Office mobile apps
- Control who has access to company information by applying restrictions like do not copy and do not forward with Information Rights Management
- Apply policies that provide prebreach threat resistance in Windows 10 with Windows Defender Exploit Guard
- Enforce malware protection to help keep your Windows 10 devices safe from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software with Windows Defender
- Enable unlimited cloud archive and long-term preservation policies to ensure you never lose an email with Exchange Online Archiving
PC and Mobile Device Management
- Clickable button in header to collapse 5 table rows below
- Configure security features and settings on Windows 10 PCs and mobile devices running iOS or Android® with an easy-to-use setup wizard5
- Use simplified controls to manage policies applied to Windows 10 PCs
- Automatically deploy the Office apps to Windows 10 PCs
- Configure your PCs to automatically install Office and Windows 10 updates
- Apply security policies to protect business data on all your devices, including iOS, Android®, and Windows PCs with mobile device management from Intune5
- We actually care about our clients
Our goal isn’t just to do IT work and get paid. We want to be your IT rockstars, helping you to succeed and become a rockstar too.
How we champion cybersecurity for small-medium business
High impact, affordable cyber security
We focus on what makes the biggest impact to your cyber security posture, while keeping costs to a minimum.
Enabling flexibility and collaboration
Remote working is here to stay. Our mantra is making sure your business can securely work anywhere, anytime.
Next-level support and knowledge
We’re a small team with loads of experience across all aspects of IT. Crushing complex problems quickly is our specialty.
Our numerous customer reviews speak for themselves:
"Highly Professional, excellent IT & Technical Knowledge and Trustworthy"
Couldn't be happier! The team at Elastic IT are supportive and easy to deal with. There are always thing that pop up in business so having an IT partner who is very responsive and quick in dealing with issues is such a relief in day to day business. Was recommended Elastic IT by another business owner and its been a great decisions to engage Clive and the team. Appreciate their support.
Despite the fact we are a client (charity organistion) who wouldn't bring the company much money, Clive treated us with respect and professionalism in helping us resolve our Microsoft needs quickly and effectively.
Great knowledge and service.
We love working with Clive and team. They are a dream to work with and extremely responsive. Thanks for always looking out for us. We enjoy them so much we have recommended them to a few clients
Really happy with the service from the team at Elastic IT. They’ve helped us out of a few tight spots, made the transition to Office 365 pain-free, and even helped us with streamlining our invoicing in Xero. I'm one of those clients who isn't the most knowledgable when it comes to technology and i've sent many an early morning email with the subject "Help Me!" and they always have. Cannot thank or recommend Elastic IT enough.